System Observers - sunlight is the best disinfectant
is both dangerous and useful ...
James Bryce : 1888 : The American Commonwealth
The conscience and common sense of the nation as a whole keep down the evils which have crept into the working of the Constitution, and may in time extinguish them. Public opinion is a sort of atmosphere, fresh, keen, and full of sunlight, like that of the American cities, and this sunlight kills many of those noxious germs which are hatched where politicians congregate. That which, varying a once famous phrase, we may call the genius of universal publicity, has some disagreeable results, but the wholesome ones are greater and more numerous. Selfishness, injustice, cruelty, tricks, and jobs of all sorts shun the light; to expose them is to defeat them. No serious evils, no rankling sore in the body politic, can remain long concealed, and when disclosed, it is half destroyed.
Maru stands for circle or ship in Japanese.
Maru is recurring part of Star Trek, whereby Captain Kirk reprograms a simulator (system) that has been designed to not allow success.
The system is called the Kobayashi Maru : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru
KOBAYASHI MARU : "The test's name is occasionally used among Star Trek fans or those familiar with the series to describe a no-win scenario, a test of one's character or a solution that involves redefining the problem and managing an insurmountable scenario gracefully."
We think a system that covers up judicial violations of due process and false statements by judges counts as "a test of one's character" and "a no-win scenario" or an "insurmountable scenario" to be managed by the public at large.
We are not finished till sunlight kills the "noxious germs".
JAFO = Just Another F---ing Observer
Military: Pejorative as in someone who is around paying attention but unwanted by those that someone is paying attention to.
Film: Same thing but for the Police department in Blue Thunder starring Roy Scheider.
Japanese (and English from Japanese) : suffix to Japanese Ship name
Famous Web cat : Maru
Famous ship: KOMAGATA MARU : ship of British Indians who challenged purposefully impossible to meet Canadian immigration policies in 1914. Canada has since apologized.
Famous Starship: KOBAYASHI MARU : Fictional freighter in a Star Trek in a designed impossible to win Star Fleet Training exercise. Captain Kirk only won by reprogramming the simulator.
Observers of impossible situations that should not be impossible, and, by observance, making the un-winnable, winnable.
Think wave-particle duality for justice, where justice becomes what it was designed to be only when it is watched.
- BROOKLYN LYCEUM:
- Judge Donald Scott Kurtz - (Kings Supreme) gives a pass to plaintiff:
- --Failure to serve attorney any papers whatsoever
- --Appearance without standing
- --Noticing litigant to appear in the past
- Judge Donald Scott Kurtz - (Kings Supreme) refuses, over a period of years :
- --to provide a NYS State Constitution mandated Court Reporter.
- Judge Donald Scott Kurtz - (Kings Supreme) :
- --commits perjury about hearing to Appellate Division, Second Department.
- --lies about what he will do to address litigant concerns to Appellate Division, Second Department.
- NYS Supreme Court and its Appellate Division, Second Department.
- --Finds that 19 is greater than 26 (and refuses to correct).
- --Changes word in Appeal brief from Extrinsic to Intrinsic (and refuses to correct)
- --Retroactively changes docket (nun pro tunc without labelling it as such) so as to forgive perjury by Plaintiff without ensuring, as done in all other decisions labelled "nun pro tunc", that the docket change does not harm other litigants (and refuses to correct).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH : JAFOMARU
- There are two JAFOMARU projects.
- One is to get the Brooklyn Lyceum due process. Help them and then help program the Brooklyn Lyceum.
- The next is to document this kind of stuff so the judicial patterns are documented for what they are, improper.